Saturday, 27 May 2017

WHATS IN MY BAG | ELLEKATE

Morning,
So! Getting back into the blog posts for the summer. The kind folks over at Marc B the other week sent me my new favourite pieces of arm candy and I thought it would be a great opportunity to share what exactly it is that I carry around with me on a day to day basis.
I have two purses. There is, however, a method to my madness, In the first bigger one which is a Marc Jacobs Zip Purse, I carry all the necessary and unnecessary cards from credit to promotional ones from the smoothie shop around the corner. In the second I have my contactless cards so I don't have to remove them it's a simple, tap, and go! My second wallet has cat eyes and ears on it and is from Urban Outfitters.
I will usually carry around a perfume bottle as well, sometimes I will be smart and bring a small sample size one as to not fill up all the space inside of my bag. However my Marc Jacobs Dasiy has been running on empty as of late (Which makes me really sad), But a nice fact for you! All Marc Jacobs perfumes are cruelty-free - wahoo!
I carry around three other products that are beauty related and they are, Paw Paw Cream, Hand Cream and a Mascara. About two months ago my auntie introduced me to the wonderful world of Paw Paw cream and I haven't been able to go back since! So thank you, Joey, I love it! Next up is the Hand Cream, This was in one of the Birchbox samples I got last year, the best thing about it is it smells like marshmallows. If I'm not using this one I will be using a Coconut Hand Cream from the Body Shop. Finally is the Mascara, the one in the picture is the Roller Lash by Benefit. If you saw my last post you will know that I have since moved to using the Eyeko Mascara!
I think that carrying a Phone around is a given in this day in age, So moving on to the final product that will be in my bag all summer are my Quay Sunglasses 'My Girl' frame.
So let's talk about the bag itself! Marc B Bags sent me their 'Harmony Laced Bag' in Khaki, it is also available in Black and Navy. And being totally honest, since I received it, it hasn't been off my shoulder! It has so much space and pockets, plus I love how cute it is! I shall leave all the links below if you would like to go and check it out for yourself.

Until next time!
Ellie x


MARC B BAGS 








2 comments :

  1. That little cat purse is so cute!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete